End of Year Caregiving

It is the end of 2018 almost... and all I can think about are all the things that did not get done. I’m tired.

It happens in caregiving as you forget all the things done for the other- the ones you are caring for. They seem small as they happen one small event at a time. So far this year I have:
-made 1000 meals
- ordered 60 prescriptions
- called 12 medical providers and 75 insurance help lines
-   completed 700 loads of laundry
- shopped for the household 55 times
- more than 365 hours sitting, singing, praying or silently hanging  with Jeremiah
- travelled 400 miles for appointments

As I continue to ponder I guess 2018 has been a full year! I hope you will celebrate all your caregiving activities. The world is a better place because of you.

Comments

Beautifully said, Happy New Year!