Rainbows On My Floor



Recently I've noticed rainbows on my kitchen floor.  They are created by the prism that is in my window and usually appear in the morning between sunrise and 9:30 am. They happen to show up usually right after the busiest part of my morning.

Just like the floor rainbows I have come to realize that blessings don't always appear in the manner we think they should. Face it we all try to tell God where, and how, and why we need to be blessed. 

I suspect with me it is part of being a caregiver.  I have to plan everything, shouldn't I plan the blessings too?

My rainbows show up on my dirty kitchen floor.  Where I need reminded that I am loved, and God's promises always come through. I am simply blessed because I have a kitchen floor.  Its dirty because I have a family to love and plenty to feed them.  My floor rainbows remind me of my daily blessings.

Peace!

Comments