New Years - Remember

Seems strange to post that remembering should be part of your New Year...but that is exactly what I am striving to do this year - Remembering that God loves me.
There are so many things I hope for this year but all of them involve in remembering who I am in Christ and pulling from the deepest most loving pool within me.  I cannot hope to achieve anything worthwhile if I do so without this love in my life. So each day I begin my day saying - God loves me, Christ loves me, the Holy Spirit loves me.  Out of that pool of love I move forward forgiving myself and forgiving others.  Out of that pool I dip and rinse fear off of me, and remember who I am.  With each day the ritual begins in 2012 remembering and allowing God's love to wash over me until yes..you can feel it too!  That is my goal for 2012.

Peace to you,

Comments