What Next?


I've returned from a mission trip and am feeling:
Depleted
Full
Peace
Fear
Sadness
Joy!

I'm feeling everything and trying to discern what next. I have a great desire to tell people about Jesus. I cannot help it it has been inside me since I was first told in Bible stories, in vacation Bible School, in the mission field, in seminary. Every pore of my being wants to talk and sit, speak, read, contemplate this lovely person named Jesus who has given me such peace, overwhelming joy and love.

So I ask again what next? As I look at the picture of the church where Saint Martin de Porres served and is buried in Lima Peru, I am reminded that sometimes the path's in which we find ourselves serving Christ are confusing.

I love Saint Martin because he just followed Christs' call for him even though people around him said he couldn't serve as a priest. He started his little hospital, cared for the sick & for animals. He loved the Lord and did his thing!

So what next? I am plowing ahead one day at a time looking for those who need to be loved. Whether they realize it or not!

Peace to you today!
georgia :)

Would you like to learn more about Saint Martin? Here is a great children's book about him!

Comments