So far so good


In this picture is me in water helping with a baptism (I'm in pink). That was 60 pounds ago and I don't want to ever go back to that weight again! So here I am during Lent working on just two things so far they are: Water (drinking 8 glasses)
and eating less.

On the water routine yesterday my first day I only drank 6.5 glasses but I am loaded up today to drink 8! My water bottles are full and ready to go. Today I add goal number two: Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.

Breakfast no problem, lunch no problem, dinner okay but after dinner is when I hit snacking mode! So I am trying to pre-plan activities to keep me out of the kitchen after dinner. Here are some of my thoughts so far: Take a bath, read a book, light a candle, clean up 1 junk drawer, watch something funny on TV...in my rocker and finish up needle project from 2+ years ago. I have everything but the black thread I need to purchase that tonight!

Let me ask all of you what do you plan to keep you from snacking over eating etc?
Peace!

Comments