Make time to pray.


(Peruvian Children in Chincha learning about prayer)

Today as I ate and read my next goal for Lent..making time to pray. People assume that preachers must have all the time in the world to pray! Ahem nope! We pastors fight the same difficulties everyone else does...at least this one does - life!

The key word though in the title above is "Make" How do I make time to pray is important. And if you look at the opportunities even God helps us see where the time is you can make available. Today three opportunities for prayer came to me..and each time I prayed. First I prayed at the funeral of a friend. Then I got a call from the prayer chain..a praise! Someone who was told they had colon cancer found out they did not! Later I went to play volley ball and we opened in prayer! Yes I "made" time and God provided time for me to use. I hope you find the spaces and make the time to pray too.

While your at it help others especially children learn to make time too.

Peace!

Comments