Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy


(In the picture are two of the people who demonstrate the 3 E's everyday!)

Goal four was added yesterday - living with the 3 E's. As I consider each of them they are possible if I do them with genuine care.

Energy - Living my life with energy would require that I am rested! Not always a priority as a mom, pastor, friend! But I must rest if I want to give everything I have into each day of my life. Rest and Go!

Enthusiasm - Living with enthusiasm means living with hope. Being hopeful through all and being excited about the opportunities and directions I am going. Trusting in the moment instead of getting all wrapped up on what might be and allowing others to show me their goals and respond with genuine support and love. Hope and Cheer!

Empathy - This requires being still and listening without inserting myself into the situation. What helps me to not judge is to stay in the moment with that person. Be still and Love!

Do you need to work on any of the three E's? If you were to choose one which one would it be and why?

Comments