Prayer requests - from the Oakland Community

This year we had our annual Toys for Tots distribution and these prayer requests were given to us to lift up this Christmas season:
1. Please protect my family and friends through the next year.
2. Everyone to have a special Christmas and peace for the World.
3. Prayers for the US service men and women in the wars away from their families and for their safe return.
4. Financial issues.
5. Financial blessings.
6. Finances and work.
7. Financial & health blessing.
8. Finances and health.
9. Pray for my health.
10. Pray for Ethel, John and Reedy.
11. A Merry Christmas for all!
12. Great Great Grandma passed away & pray for Lore's boys.
13. My oldest son having a hard time with personal stuff.
14. For Chas she is living a hard life.
15. Pray for me as a breast cancer survivor & bad arthritis; also for my grand children to make right decisions in life!
16. For aour Christmas to be a good one.
17. For the kids to have a good Christmas.
18. For the family of Zack who passed away.
19. Good health for self & family.
20. I lost my job and would like to have work.
21. Pray for my boys!
22. Pray that I make the right decision in life that will lead me to a successful future. Prayer for strenth and faith.
23. Pray for my family.
24. Pray for my family.
25. That we all be safe and blessed.
26. My kids & my grandkids.
27. Financial issues and mental stability.
28. Financial and mental spiritual stability.

Merry Christmas & Peace to you!

Comments