Paths

I am preparing for a retreat for persons with different abilities and it is about paths.  With this in mind I came across this quote:

Trees in prayer, waiting for you to take the path
 
Fears arise even as we yearn for fulfillment. Fears can hold us back or steer us in the wrong direction. For the Christian, however, fear can be transformed into a pivot, pointing the believer in a new direction...fear is not meant to be a roadblock or a cliff. Fear is a path.
J. Brian Bransfield

This makes sense in the sense that we can allow fear to freeze us still in our souls, our physical in action..but this does not stop the world.  The world keeps moving. 

So if we trust our God to guide us on the path of fear and move too, where would this lead us?

In the Bible there are at least 365 versus on not being afraid...here is one to ponder today.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10

What if you believed this and actually allowed yourself to dance through the fear with God as your partner?

Comments