In search of a snack

I am a big believer that if you crave something you should eat it even if it is really bad for you.  If you don't eat it you will keep eating until you get there.  At least that is what happens to me when a craving hits me hard and usually at my weakest point of the day...the afternoon.

 So it happened this afternoon I was craving fritos - plain fritos a small bag would have been enough but I could not find them after walking 4 flights and 4 vending machines later.  I finally decided I could settle for a cheetos bag, but it was risky.  Risky because if I am not careful I will not satisfy the craving and will later go hunting until I find a bag...any bag...your bag of fritos!
Thankfully, this small bag of cheetos has seem to quiet down my need for salt and crunch.  This will probably last me another two weeks or so until it hits again.  And then, please if you read this and see I have a secret love for fritos...don't buy me any!  I will eat them until they are gone!

Peace to you!
Georgia

Comments